The Janesville Noon Lions Club will host its 3rd annual Chicken Roast on Sunday, Aug. 16, 2015 in the Riverside Park – North Pavilion in Janesville, Wisconsin.
As was the case last year, we are holding this fundraiser in conjunction with the Friends of Riverside Park. The daylong event will feature three main stage musical groups sponsored by the Friends of Riverside Park, a wine and beer tent, shuffleboard games, family fun activities.
Visit our Chicken Roast page for more details, and we’ll see you there!
Thanks to everyone who placed an order to support our annual Rose & Carnation sale fundraiser! All proceeds directly benefit our Club’s community projects and services.
All orders will be delivered to business addresses on Friday, April 17; all deliveries will be made to home addresses on Saturday, April 18.
If you selected to pick up your flowers at the Traxler Park Warming House (600 N. Main St., Janesville), you can do so during these times:
- Friday, April 17 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 19 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The following programs are scheduled for January.
- January 6th John Beckord- President of Forward Janesville will continue the discussion on downtown redevelopment and the power of 10 expanding on the Joint Service Club meeting program.
- January 20th Rick DeLuge will provide the program focused on the eye bank (no pun intended)!
- January 13th Board meeting at noon at Fagan Automotive It is free test drive Tuesday for the first 5 Lions who appear.
Visit the Club Calendar page to view dates and times for upcoming programs and events.
Thanks for visiting the brand-new Janesville Noon Lions Club website! Please see our About page to learn more about our local club. Don’t hesitate to Contact us with any questions or if you’re interested in becoming a member.